- Friday, September 4, 2009

Okay, I need to type this out before I go shopping in like..42 mins, so hah, I have time.

I just realized that I have lost my appetite, well, no - my body's just having a hard time digesting food. Why? I have absolutely no clue. I feel sick & faint. It could be the lack of sleep, but I just don't think that's it. I'm getting pains, right where my heart is - and oh gosh, it's not a heartache. It's just a piercing pain; the pain I get when I'm too stressed out over a situation, the pain I get when I worry too much. It's the pain that I feel when I get dehydrated, or when I've starved myself over a period of days, etc. It's weird because I've done none of that, I just drank quite alot of water, and yes, I did skip my meals yesterday - but that's cause I was actually busy, not because I wanted to. It was ONE DAY too, I mean - the other days? I'm stuffing food down my throat like nobody's business, seriously. I don't know what's wrong with me, I am not lying when I say I feel sick as hell - but I need to be fine to go out later. Putting up an act of being fine is not that hard, there's just something wrong and I can sense it. Maybe I'll just faint in the middle of nowhere, who knows?

0 twirling, 12:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment