- Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I just woke up.
haha, isn't that absolutely perfect?! I woke up @ 7.40 PM. Oh, but I slept at 4 or was it 5 PM? I kind of CRASHED. Considering my lack of sleep - I should've seen it coming. I am feeling very sick though, not fun :( Oh & I wake up feeling HUNGRY but guess what? My parents went to the United States...So, I JUST had to order lasagna in ONLINE :) thank GOD for Pizza Hut's online ordering service! I am not looking forward to school tommorow, NOT AT ALL. I've got serious eyebags & I've got a major headache.

Last few days in Singapore were great! I may barely have gotten any sleep & may have gotten into a shit load of trouble - but it was worth it! :) I love you all & miss you all tons! Oh, but reminder to self? I ABSOLUTELY SUCK AT POOL :( HAHA.

Not really in the mood to respond to people on FB anymore. Unless your name's Nicollette, Joshua G., UNCLE MARCUS :), or PATTTT! - don't expect a response to your long FB msgs. I'm in no mood, sorry. OH, and text msgs? SERSIOULY DON'T EXPECT RESPONSES unless...your name's Darius or Megan :)

I want food, but it's not arriving til 8.12 PM.
ugh.

xoxos.


0 twirling, 10:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment