- Sunday, September 13, 2009

Holy mothereffin shit, SHUT THE HELL UP.
I just woke up - and I wake up to my freakin sister spazzing bout how the fuck we're suppose to wash her clothes. If you're actually so fuckin concerned about how to wash your own goddamn clothes - DO IT YOURSELF, GOT IT? I wash my laundry with everyone else's BUT I TAKE CARE OF IT AND I MAKE SURE NO ONE ELSE FUCKIN TOUCHES IT IF MY CLOTHES ARE IN THERE - EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. so why don't you try it instead of ruining everyone's fuckin morning. and don't fuckin tell me i don't care cause YOU DON'T EITHER. if you gave a fuck about anyone you wouldn't be spazzing in the morning. FUCK YOU, FUCK OFF - DON'T TELL ME NOT TO SWEAR CAUSE YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF. I haven't actually sworn in quite awhile, cause nothing's pushed me to that limit - but guess what? the one person who hates swearing the most, just pushed me to that limit.

0 twirling, 3:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment