- Thursday, August 20, 2009

yesterday - was um, bullshit. At least, the night before it was & the morning of it was! Screaming fights, swearing, and well, LOADS of tears. I'll just rant all about it on my other blog :) - BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, my dad tried grounding me for a day & ungrounded me within an hour, or was it like 15 mins? IT MADE ME LAUGH! :) I went to Sentosa w/ Allison --- & we went to Orchard, and then I had to go to Grandma's for dinner!! (where i fell asleep for um, 2 hours) - I'M A TIRED PERSON.

I didn't wake up til 10 today - so I did not go to my Godma's, but I'll be going out in um, an hour? - LOL, damn that's late.

BIRTHDAY IN 6 DAYS :) I WANT AN ICE CREAM CAKE! WHERE CAN I GET A HUMONGOUS ICE CREAM CAKE...IN SINGAPORE?!

yay! excited for saturdayy :)

0 twirling, 1:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment