- Sunday, August 23, 2009

ohmygosh, i got my mani & pedi on friday - but my mani is chipping. WHAT THE HELL. I WANTED PERFECT NAILS ON MY BIRTHDAY & facebook is honestly being really gay.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

MORE PICTURES COMING SOON - when facebook decides to stop being gay!

Saturday was a great day until the end! I was up @ 4.45 - IN THE MORNING, YES, IN THE FREAKIN MORNING! I was pretty much ready to go out at 6, but NO - my sister & mother were being incredibly slow & I ended up being late when it came to meeting Pat. We met @ BOTANICS & raced off to Sentosa! We walked from like one end, to the other end of the beach area :) but OMG WE HAD TO WALK ACROSS A DEAD GHOST BEACH (well actually, nah, we were just saying it was - we weren't sure). We went to ION, where we like...camwhored in the washroom! :) AREN'T WE SMART?!?! We had lunch & went off to Sephora, WHERE PAT SPENT LIKE 50 BILLION HOURS AT, lmao - she would pretty much live there if she could! OH, then we went to hm -- wisma? Then we went to cathay...TO TAKE STICKY PICS! :):) After that, we were rushed for time, soooo - we RAN into botanics, took a billion pics for like 10 minutes & ran back to the car. We went to Pat's, where we like went into the pool & took pics - but I couldn't swim, cause...well - my makeup would run & I had to go back out...so so so, yea NO. I left @ 3.20 & RACED to harbourfront station to meet my cousins as I was going to be late & I did end up late - VERY LATE. We went to Sentosa & took the Luge ride thing & I had to ride those bikes....that the person in the back could pedal on ;) since we all know - I CAN'T RIDE A GODDAMN BIKE. I think Caleb pretty much died having to ride with me screaming in the back thinking I was going to die - heheh, sorry? :) Allison left after - & it was Tim & Caleb & I left. We had dinner & walked around...I met up with Bryan - but raced off soon after when I got a text about my brother being in an accident - THANK GOD IT WASN'T ANYTHING SERIOUS, BUT HE HAD REALLY BLOODY KNEES. I'm pretty upset right now - but more about that later.

0 twirling, 5:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment