changes. - Thursday, August 27, 2009

OOOOOKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY-
I think I'm ready, I believe that I'm ready for that change.
I have to be ready, I have to be ready -
I'VE GOT TO BE READY FOR WHAT'S COMING.
I'm going back to Canada soon & I have to change.
I'm changing myself. For better or for worse?

well, who the hell are you to judge me & my decisions, right?

I am ready to go back,
I am ready to study my dear ass off.
I'm ready to DEVOTE myself to studying
& keeping up 95+% in ALL subjects
and if I really do feel as if that's impossible,
I will allow myself to drop.
90% is the lowest I'll let myself go, any lower?
I'll be incredibly PISSED OFF.
TO BE HONEST, I HAVE A GOAL OF 98% - 100%
but I'm not sure if I'm quite that smart.


I'm ready for this change. I'm ready, ready, truly ready. I've got my huge bag of new pens & pencils ($69 worth ;] ) & a new little planner :) it's cuuute & a pretty pink! I've had my fun & now it's work time. I'm ready to get back - to work on my vocab, my mathematics, chem & bio, socials, law, ect.

I'll hit my goals, and I'll prove to everyone that I'm smart - I can get what I want when I put enough effort in. I'm not dumb, way smarter than you think. I'll have a minimal social life (but heck, who cares?) I'm done worrying about what others are thinking of me, I'm DONE with backstabbers & lying best friends. I'M DONE WITH THAT DRAMA, it's time to focus on my academics. Done with childhood, moving on to try to be a little more independent. ONE MORE THING? I think I'll cut down on my shopping trips, and move on to shopping once every couple of months...but SPLURGING ;).

So, I'm ready for this change...ARE YOU?


p.s. - FINAL DESTINATION 4 IN 3D, GORY? BUT GOOOOOOD. GO WATCH GO WATCH; more on that some other time.

0 twirling, 10:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment