- Sunday, July 12, 2009

YAY, i'm blogging everyday now.
GO ME-don't even ask why i'm awake so early

Thursday; Woke up & went to my therapist (i was a half hour late, OOPS, sorry?). So, we had a really short session - stuff to do with self invalidation. Afterwards, I went running with Wayne & Matt (I AM OUT OF SHAPE, OUT OF SHAPE, OOUUUTT OOFFF SHHHHAAAPPE - ew fatass). We went for bubble tea :) then went to the mall, where sephora was open..ONE DAY EARLY! I went in to explore, but couldn't buy new makeup since I JUSST got some & since my mom would freeeeak out @ me! I bought nail polish though, OHH LOVE THE COLOR :) & got a free sephora tote bag :O , NOT BAD NOT BAD :). Went home & was exhausted.

Friday; WOOORK & HOUSEWORKK since my mom just had her surgery on thursday, i was left doing everything since my sister's too busy with her 8 page essay ;) . I was so tired that I slept @ 9.30, but woke up @ 2.30 in the morning, due to text msgs! SORRY FOR NOT RESPONDING, i know that i usually do, especially if it's only at 9--i even wake up just to respond @ times...but i was too tired! SORRY!

btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAYY NIIIIICK.
wow i haven't done birthdayy posts at all, LOL,
but since i have time i just thought i'd say happy birthdayy to him :)

0 twirling, 12:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment