throww yaa haands uup- - Thursday, July 23, 2009

happy 25th wedding anniversary, mom & dad.
--silver jubileeeeeee :)

----------------------------------------------------------10.05 am (21/07)

see, now that was YESTERDAY @ 10.05 am (but i had no time to publish it), when i was still fine with my parents. Then I had a random post written @ 12 in the morning today, but it didn't save...and i shut my laptop really quickly before i got the chance to post it, so...guess it's gone. As of right now, I'm pretty much pissed as fuckin shit. Honestly, my mom needs to go in for a REALITY CHECK. Firstly, don't force me to read the Bible if I don't want to - THE AMOUNT OF FORCE YOU GUYS PUT ON ME FOR RELIGION? IT MAKES ME START TO DISLIKE MY OWN RELIGION, it makes me start to treat it like some random course in high school - ALL YOU DO IS MEMORIZE, AND MOVE ON WITH IT. Secondly, you asked for the budget & I was already being kind to say I wanted $500 IF YOU WANTED TO FREAKIN INCLUDE THE COST OF FOOD WHEN I WENT OUT WITHOUT YOU GUYS...well plus my own cash of like $60/$80 CAD that i wanted to switch. So, I guess it would've been about $600? YOU GUYS JUST WANT ME TO GO OUT WITH YOU INSTEAD OF MY OWN FRIENDS, like...honestly? MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. Don't fuckin say shit about me that you know nothing about - YOU'RE MY PARENTS, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. LEARN TO BE MORE LIKE A PARENT INSTEAD OF COMPARING US TO EVERY OTHER EFFIN PERSON. My siblings & I - WE GET THE FUCKIN POINT: you don't think well of us, you dissapprove of what we do, you think that we're just spoiled brats, you think that we don't love you, and we KNOW you don't fuckin love us. You love all of your FRIENDS' kids, cause they're so perfect. WELL, GUESS WHAT? MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO ADOPT THEM THEN - SINCE WE WON'T FUCKIN BE GOOD ENOUGH. ohhhh, trust me on this one, i've got rants on quite a few other people too. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. Whenever i have time today? I'll be ranting.

----------------------------------------------------------01.12 pm (22/07)


0 twirling, 4:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment