- Tuesday, July 28, 2009

baack in SiNGAPORE!
I actually had this LONG blog entry written when I was @ Japan, but there was no internet, so I just typed it all in Microsoft Word 2007 & was planning on publishing it when I got here - but, that doesn't work cause I can't find my dad's laptop and it was typed up on his laptop! ughhs. OH, and I have like 300 pics; cause I was playing with the webcam @ the airport ++ I took like 300 pics on the plane! :) BUT, my dad just DECIDED to put his laptop in some unknown place & I can't find it! WTH. So, I'm stuck on my brother's laptop right now...while he's in BATAM enjoying himself! asshole. JUUUUST KIDDING. &&& my dad had the camera wires too, so I cant plug it into this laptop! OHGOSH.

Anyway, went to adam road presbytarian yesterday & sorry, but I did not get the sermon! After, I rebonded my hair, and now Im not allowed to wash it for 3 days - SIIIICKKKKKK. Oh & I got lost trying to cab home from Tampines yesterday! I walked around confused as shit after the cab driver dropped me off. Then, I called Pat..then Bryan (WHO IS AN IDIOOOOT!) & DARYL! :) OH and just so you know, I only got 3 hours of sleep on that day! or maybe less...

Today, I had to go get my passport & I.C. made...and EW FREAKIN PASSPORT PICS JUST EW. I looked effin FAT & extremely bad. Then, I went to shop on Orchard Road & walked all the way to somerset (when I could've just taken the stupid MRT) & back...I kept walking back and forth...(I SWEAR IM NOT AN IDIOT). After that I had to take the MRT back to AMK HUB...from there, my dad & I went to Serangoon North Ave 1. to buy food & went to Daryl's.

mmmmmm, when I got home - conference calling with Pat & Bryan...sorrY, but THAT WAS SUCH A BORING CALL, I SWEARRRRRRR. I WAS HALF DEAAAD.

& now i'm listening to Korean songs cause Keane made me listen to them, but their GOOD...but I don't understand it! OH WELL. ohohoh, then i just painted my nails cause im bored as SHIIITEEE. okay i shud sleep soon? gdnight.

0 twirling, 3:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment