here we go again - Wednesday, July 8, 2009

17 more days! - as you can tell, i'm excited as hell! OMG IT RHYMES :)

So here's a long post? but a short update? :)
i won't go into detail about anything!
WE SHALL START FROM...JUNE 25 :)

June 25: It was report card pick up day! & here are my final grades for ACADEMICS, i will NOT mention the rest (they were terrible!). MATH: 96%, ENGLISH: 90%, SCIENCE: 93%, SOCIALS 91% or was it 90%? - but i got 93% in second semester with Lloyd (which I am so proud of!) I DID BETTER WITH HIM THAN I DID WITH MISS VAESSEN!! Afterward - Sadaf, Kellyanne, Keireen & I went off to the mall! Shilp & Jeff came to join us after; it was ... eventful? :) HAHA, I don't really know. Afterward, I watched Transformers 2 with Kellyanne; AMAZiNG MOViE. I changed my status on facebook & a COUPLE OF PEOPLE (whom i will not mention) would not stop responding to & I ended up getting NON STOP TEXT MSGS (I couldn't respond to actual text msgs from actual people, besides facebook!). SOME WEIRD REASON; that led me to be depressed that night & drink a crapload of baileys til i passed out. NOT FUN.

June 26: HUNNNGOVERRR & watched MobTV :) - didn't watch it in awhile! WORK AFTER.

June 27: WORKK (11-7) & MobTV :)

June 28: I was sick & skipped church (BOTH CHURCHES!). Afterward, I had to go to Aunty Serene's house for a dinner & to see my third grand aunty who just arrived :)

June 29: My family & I had iHOP in the morning (mmmm, the food was GOOD!) -LOVED IT, it was good family time. AFTER? my parents broke the news to me that there was a possibility to go back to singapore - it led to an argument, which left me in tears (BUT AS WE ALL KNOW IM GOING BACK! 100% sure!). I went for a run after, and had lunch @ Aunty Serene's.


June 30: I went for a haircuut :) & went off to the mall with SADAF.


July 1: CANADA DAY, we went to whistler (i will deffs post pics of the gorgg scenery there!) with aunty serene & her family! IT WAS SO CROWDED & we got to see waterfalls, nature stuff, etc.


July 2: I went to see my therapist & my parents wanted to look at houses?


July 3 & 4: weeeent to worrk?


July 5: WENT TO CHURCH, COPA CAFE, CHURCH then aunty serene's for dinner.

July 6: I STAYED HOME & RESTED :)
TODAY: I went to the mall to shop for gifts!!! :) & MY PARENTS GOT ME A NEW GUESS BAG FOR MY GOOD GRADES :) (loveeyaas!) I got a new book & a word search :) NERD? i know :) Went over to Aunty Sarah's house for a dinner. NOW IM TIRED.

(pics from whistler)
(soooo many people - maaaadness)





(gorgeous waterfall?)

(the place was paaaackedd)


(tooodayyy's piccs)
(NEW GUESS BAG, xoxos.)

(the gifts i have for people, well - some for myself)
(PATRICIA - that's the shirt! hope you like it!)

(random camwhoring? does it look weird? :( mehh.)
XOXO, goooodnight -my dears.


0 twirling, 1:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment