a new reality. - Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tuesday; went to my Godma's & went to far east with Nicollette and her friends - after that, I went for a Mani & Pedi with Aunty Karen - CHICKEN RICE FOR DINNER!

Wednesday; Godma's again - we went to prego for lunch & had like, a 5min shopping trip? LOL, helped her mark while chatting with Joshua G. & stayed there for pretty much the whole day...oh, and saw Darius.

Thursday; Godma's again...SAW ABIGAIL :) &...went off to the gym with Dana!! & Dinner with my bro & Dana

Friday; Mom arrived @ about 2 am? The whole family (besides sister - who's still in canada) was having fun shouting at each other ... and it was really funny :) we shouted/talked til 4 am. I was suppose to go over to Godma's at 7.45 to run...but i was too tired. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMOS!) Went to Orchard with Keane & Allison...mm, looked for amos' birthday present...um, some stupid stuff happened. I met up with Bryan Ong...and had to meet up with Keane again...Then, off to dinner with Shiping - WE HAD MACAROONS FOR DESSERT :) but damn they were so sweet. We walked around Orchard...

Today; I'm dead tired & dead sore.

I've been hit with a sudden depression, it has come so suddenly. I think that I've spent all my time going out & not really thinking...yesterday meet me think. TO BE HONEST, Singapore is filled with Drama - to think that I thought otherwise...I was obviously wrong. DAMN, the guys gossip & say SO much shit here. It's like...drama times 2...I thought that Singapore was this country filled with good kids who study, etc. , etc...GOD KNOWS, i was wrong - very, VERY wrong. I swear, wherever I go - drama just follows, doesn't it? Or at least, everywhere I go...I start noticing a shit load of drama - gosh, honestly _____, grow the fuck up. I have a lot more to say, especially cause of my parents too...but, I've got to get going - til next time, xoxos.

0 twirling, 8:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment