stop right there; THAT'S EXACTLY WHERE I LOST IT - Wednesday, June 17, 2009

(I got really bored, and was exhausted &
was in no mood to finish that extra science homework
-pictures taken, yes, that happens)
I don't really know what's been happening lately; everything is pretty much blurry. My rant was totally in the moment, but i definitely think that way - well most of it. I guess some parts of the rant could totally be cut out, cause maybe they were a little too mean? I have no idea, who cares?

I had the socials exam today & bombed it. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I got 100% on my last socials test! :) & I DID NOT BOMB MY MANDARIN ORAL...i just got um, 75% LOL. I did fail my Science test though, 90%? NOT OKAY. To explain why I bombed the Socials exam? There were 90 multiple choice questions & I just got way too sick of it when I neared the middle. I just wanted to get the written done with and run out, SO - that's literally exactly what I did. After that, I went to the mall for some retail therapy. I got new Lancome mascara - IN DEEP BLACK THIS TIME! I got a new top from UB, and a new magazine & some chocs. I'm going to go read my magazine now. TTYLS!

0 twirling, 9:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment