make the good girls go baaad. - Wednesday, June 24, 2009

EXAMS ARE DONE; SCHOOL'S DEFINITELY OUT
summer o9 is here - abbbssooolutttellly :)
science provincials were DONE - so here comes summer! I had to clean my room before going out & after? I went swimming with Jenny & Keireen. After, we went for well...dinnerish snack? I DO NOOOT KNOW!


Anyway, on a random note - here's something I wrote today, to...well, a certain someone.

So it's been awhile & I have definitely been meaning to talk to you about
certain things that have been going on. I've honestly been trying to talk to
you, but i guess you just won't respond. I don't exactly know
what you expect me to do or say.

You won't talk to me, yet you're talking ABOUT me. You're assuming things that
you shouldn't, telling people your assumptions WHEN YOU SHOULDN'T
-you're not getting your facts straight.

Your actions are based on your assumptions - things aren't always what they
seem, _____ ___.

I was mad before, I won't deny that fact, but did you actaully ever respond
to me after I tried to talk to you to maybe ask me if I still was? I truly
do not understand what might've drove you to actually just
saying things without thinking & without figuring out the truth.

Please learn to ask me before saying things about me.

What might make you think that I'll be going around your back talking about you?
JUST BECAUSE YOU DO IT - DOESN'T MEAN I DO IT TOO.

So, I'd definitely appreciate it if you got things right; get the facts straight.

& Let me explain: I'm not mad, I'm just confused about what
I'm suppose to do to keep this friendship.
Is it actually just gone because of one stupid situation?
If it is, then I guess that's that; if it isn't, will you respond
& explain yourself? because i'm sick of not understanding where you're
coming from. I'm sick of you saying one thing/doing one thing - but never explaining
why you say the things you say & explaining your actions.

SO LET'S GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME?

0 twirling, 1:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment