i got my own take on reality - Sunday, June 21, 2009

[so there i go drinking that extraordinary slurpee- MMMMM :)
JEALOUS? YOU SHOULD BE! ]

lmao, sorry - i just haven't drank a slurpee since last summer
i've been stuck on those frappucinos - i totally forget the absolute
sugar high that i get from lovely sluuuuuuurrrrpeeees :)
LOL, annnyyywayyyy - enough about the slurpee.

This week's pretty much been a pretty stressful week. I had the socials review sesson afterschool on Monday & WOW, I literally feel like that was like a freakin month ago, but no, it was 6 days ago! On Tuesday, I did my socials exam & was the first one out because I just couldn't stay in there - so I pretty much wrote everything down as quickly as possible & trust me, I KNEW THE ANSWERS - but, i really just didn't care - I NEEDED TO GET OUT. So, when i left - my head was killing me & I went for retail therapy! :) isn't that just a great reason for shopping? Wednesday = Biology review sessions! Thursday = Chem review sessions + Mandarin exam & once again? first one out! ;) Friday = Earth Science Review sessions + Work. & Today = Work & I just got home. haha okay - there's my quick update :) ... so apparantly allison's coming at 8.30? since when? whatever, see her then! :)

0 twirling, 10:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment