get your lies? out of MY reality. - Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Daddy - I love you tons.
I already wrote a long letter to you - I hope you read it.
I love you & though we might fight & though I do tend to disrespect you
I hope you know that after all is said and done -
I would not have it any other way, I would not want any other dad
You're the best dad - always have been, always will be

These pictures have nothing to do with Father's day
-I was just lking through facebook pictures of the old me
(just look at how happy I was before this year ever came into place
-before grade 10 ever came into place, before he ever came into place
just - before my incredible amount of regrets & all of these pics, except
for the top one - were all taken in Singapore...anyone getting it yet?
& sure i wasn't "pretty" (for any of you who think i am) & sure,
I didn't have that shit load of make up on my face
-didn't have the perfect clothes, etc. etc. but who cares?
- I WAS HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, is that too much to ask for?)





& look - i've been blogging like everyday for the weekend :) why? cause i've pretty much had the laptop with me EVERYWHERE. i even blog while watching tv :) teehees

0 twirling, 2:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment