goodbye - too many times before. - Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WOOHOO, today went from a bad day...to guess what? a hmm, sortta good day - i'm relaxed & pretty happy..for now, that is. Oh, but guess what? I think that I'll be taking a break from FACEBOOK & possibly - this blog. I probably wouldn't stop blogging on this blog though - hhmmm, oh wells =) there's still my other private blog that NO ONE (exception: edmund seow) gets to read! So, we shall see! Facebook...I definitely need a break from - I'll go on to edit pics, but no social networking. EXCEPTION? I'll respond to messages from certain people if I do not get to talk to them too often. alrighties - before i go, update on yesterday?

I was up @ 6 to get ready to go downtown. We (carly, kellyanne, keireen & I) left at around 8.30 in the morning & had this plan of walking to Granville for breakfast - but guess what? WE WENT THE WRONG WAY. hahahahah, we went the opposite direction! So we decided to settle for crepe from cafe crepe for BRUNCH. It was actually a good idea, cause those crepes were TO DIE FOR. Then, we shopped and shopped & trust me, I can get annoyed easily...and I did. So that would've made me seriously...MOOD SWINGY (i officially think that's a word..and i like it, so HAH) and trust me, I was a bitch. After - Keireen, Carly & I went to metrotown and took stickpics! :) I didn't go to Rafif's as my mom told me I shouldn't go...BOOOOO! :( By the time I was home...after 2 hours or so...I ended up in a bittch mood - AGAIN. I was still in one this morning - it's teerrrriiiblllle.

Today = me being more of a bitch, til the end of school - i'd rather not elaborate. Maybe I will...in my other blog.

kays, xoxos - goodbye.

0 twirling, 8:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment