i never meant to start a war, you know i never wanna hurt you - don't even know what we're fighting for; why does love always feel like a battlefield - Friday, May 29, 2009

ii lovee my siblings, xoxos.


Socials & Science test are DONE - Thank God.
I would work on my chinese project..but um, no thanks ;)
My chinese teacher can get mad at me all she wants,
I really can't stand all this stress piling up anymore.
There's obviously homework that I should get done,
but guess what? I can't, I need my rest & sleep.

So hm, let's see -

i was stuck home all friday, since i was in the hospital - due to dehydration and all that.

my mom made me go to white rock on saturday...honestly? one day after i'm out of the hospital & you make me go to a beach? PLEASE REMEMBER I WAS THERE DUE TO DEHYDRATION, MOM. Oh well, it was fun...besides my constant headaches.

I went for church @ 9 on sunday as my mom wanted to go to that whole farmer's market thing...WE GOT KETTLECORN & in case you haven't realized..i get one day to rest...and my mom makes me wake up early after just ONE DAY OF REST after the hospital. So..I WAS EXHAUSTED & got excused from chinese church even though i didn't attend youth ;) After that, we went to Samantha's birthday (family gathering & all that) ... it was great!

I would not like to elaborate on my school days because all I can remember is...STRESS STRESS...AND MORE STRESS...fml. Oh & yes I got a haircut, opinions on it?

exams in 2 weeks, grrrrreeeeeaaaat.

0 twirling, 12:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment