"everyday it's the same thing - same lies, same drama, same fights; i'm over it" - joannaseow - Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thanks a whole lot for ruining my day
I'm sure that you'll be glad to know that...thanks to you? My pulse raced to 96/min @ the doctor. I'm sure you're incredibly proud of yourself - for causing me to go mad, for angering me til I cried, and for making me feel like i've done everything wrong. JUST SO YOU KNOW, I ALREADY FELT LIKE EVERYTHING'S MY FAULT; thanks a shit load for adding to that burden. I'm sorry, I'm sick of that whole crazy load of drama. Just stop it & figure things out on your own? Stop coming to talk to me since I OBVIOUSLY always screw it up. Instead, maybe you should talk to your other lovely friends, who obviously - don't say anything, right? Cause they're just THAT loyal and have obviously never ever let any of your secrets out (NO SHIT THAT WAS SARCASM). Hmm...so, I guess - you deserve a round of applause - for causing my chest pains that have lasted 6 hours and who knows how long more their gonna last. A standing ovation for being such a "great" friend. & for causing me to cut. Thanks a hell of a lot for making me really go mad. I will write so much more on my other blog, since apparantly you read this one. I'm sick of it - not mad, I'm just done with it. I try to do things right, I try to keep everyone's secrets, I try my hardest to please all of you - but I guess it's never enough. So, I'm done.

0 twirling, 9:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment