do you know your enemy? - Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quick summary of last week; it was alright @ the beginning & basically spun out of control.
DRAMA BETWEEN EVERYTHING CERTAINLY TAKES ITS TOLL ON ME. I had the worst weekend in the world, and I ended up having quite a few breakdowns. Either way, I'm glad it's over.

Sunday was church, THE NEW WOLVERINE MOVIE? :), and DDR, lmao I KIND OF FAIL AT THAT. I definitely do reccomment that wolverine movie though...I don't even know the title..bahahs.

Monday was terrible, I had another breakdown...I'm kind of sick of how I just can't detach myself from that certain group. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, is that too much to ask? I was feeling pretty terrible & almost fainted in gym. I got home, and studied & did my homework. The Hills & Gossip Girl were amazing, if you missed the episodes.

Today, I found out i got 26/30 on my project (86%) ... wtf. BUT, i got perfect on my mandarin dictation. STUPID MANDARIN TEACHER TOOK MY PHONE, but i got it back...science was basically stressful. Gym was death. I did decide to eat, because i remembered what the hell i was ruining - my metabolism. ANYWAY, off to shower then studying/bed. GOODNIGHT.

-xoxo, joannaseow

0 twirling, 1:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment