cause these things will change - Saturday, May 9, 2009

Thank God for the weekend, not kidding at all,
JOANNA SEOW...NEEDS HER REST!


Alright, why the heck have i been so moody over this past week?
Let's see, I have friends who are filled with drama, I wasted my time on an asshole, I barely ate, I've been stressed as hell, I'm getting an average of 5 hours of sleep OR LESS a day...that would lead to moodiness, wouldn't it?

Thank God for friends who WILL stick by you no matter what - friends who are MATURE, unlike certain people I know. No, no one's done anything to me...it's just, sickening to watch the amount of gossiping people do & the many fights they get into. I haven't hung out with "them" all week, and when I decided to, GUESS WHAT? it was drama, drama, drama. It was that whole, "WHAT THE HELL, YOU SAID THAT ABOUT ME?" & "WHY ARE YOU SO FULL OF BULLSHIT?" & "STOP TALKING SHIT BOUT ME", ETC. i think you all get the point. I'm sorry, but you/we are 16, aren't we kind of PAST that whole dramatic stage? Apparantly not, oh and that whole "he said, she said" thing? getting kind of old! Also, when people say their so sick of drama, maybe they should learn to stop saying, "I'm not suppose to tell you this BUT..." - eventually word GETS OUT. I'd think you've realized that by now, _______. Quite a few of you are TWO FACED & FAKE, and maybe you'll call me hypocritical as I do the same thing at times, but to be honest, you guys take it to a whole new level.

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS - not all, because i definitely know some that are true to their word & are absolutely honest & not players at all. To some of you, isn't it time to grow up & stop fooling around? Isn't it time to take into consideration the people that you just might be hurting? Isn't it time for you to figure out how YOU truly feel? Sure, you're only in your teen years, who really cares who your hurt? Well, i definitely hope karma will come and get you..and yes, I am talking about a specific SOMEONE. So, _____ ___, have fun with your little games, their not going to help you. Oh, and one more thing? I'm never turning back.

STRESS, STRESS, STRESS - oh gosh, do i really need to go on about this? I slept at 11pm on wednesday, woke up at 2 am to study...and I WAS STUDYING THE DAY BEFORE THAT + EVERY HOUR I HAD BEFORE 11. You can't imagine how absolutely tired I am. At the same time, I'm dehydrated & starving. Yep, starving - well, not today though. I don't know, I think i definitely need to stop this whole "eat, starve, eat, starve" routine. It's ruining my metabolism. From monday - thursday, I was consuming less than 600 calories a day, sometimes even only 200...so...what can i honestly say?

TYPICAL HIGH SCHOOL TEENAGER LIFE, DON'T YOU THINK?

Now, about my great day today, and NO, it's not sarcasm :)
I really was happy today! It started off great - socials was fun, then off to mandarin...that was actually pretty fun too! & I MUST SAY, i just MIGHT be developing a little new crush on a certain someone in my mandarin class ;). Lunch was with Hanna & Keireen, they are honestly so filled with like happiness & all this energy, it's kind of contagious! Science was pretty alright, I was actually so attentive, besides watching Vanessa make all those little hearts with her food, BAHAHAHAS. Gym was absolute fun! I SCORED A TOUCHDOWN! :) THE...well...ONLY touchdown that my entire team got, YAY ME! After that, was home & work, but i left work SO early - then SHOPPING :) for like 10 minutes, but i managed to get 2 new tops. I'm actually so happy today! I LOVE TODAY :) but i'm still exhausted. "The Tuxedo" @ 1 am, I'm gonna watch it! :)

Did i mention, I got 4 new tops & a new pair of jeans and guess what? I have not spent more than $50, IT'S CRAZY! All the stores are having such great sales, i just love it - I SHOULD'VE BOUGHT WAY MORE STUFF, but I didn't because my mom actually didn't want me buying new clothes AT ALL.

Anyway, off to shower & no clue what after, then MOVIE!

-xoxo, joannaseow

0 twirling, 1:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment