go hard - today. can't worry bout the past; cause that was yesterday - Monday, May 18, 2009

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Wednesday: School & Youth. Oh yes, and have I mentioned? I GOT..83% on my last science test; can you say stupid? I definitely can! I'm officially f-in stupid. WHO GETS 83%?! stupid person like me, obviously. I can't believe I did that terribly. Screw it- ANYWAY, Youth was pretty fun! I met tons of great people :) & I will be going again next wednesday. Oh, and I had to see my therapist, etc., etc.

Thursday: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEFORE THE 4 DAY WEEKEND. School was really relaxed? OH WELL, after school - we all went to sushitown (Vanessa, Carly, Keireen & Rafif) then we went to Rafif's.

Friday: I had to go to the airport & I WAS TIRED AS HELL. Aunty Karen is here! & She got me new shoes :) & those things you wear on chinese new year? She actually got me 2 pairs of shoes, but I didn't like one!

Saturday: I had to stay home and work on homework...I do not remember what I did yesterday!

TODAY: Church - MALL WITH AUNTY KAREN & I got new eyeshadow from M.A.C. :) - mom bought sushi home for dinner. GOSSIP GIRL! GO WATCH GO WATCH!

Tommorow - downtown for breakfast & lunch ++ SHOPPING - Rafif's for dinner with the girls.

xoxos.

0 twirling, 12:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment