"you're trouble, trouble for me" - taking the stage - Friday, April 24, 2009

i want to run away, i want to hide.
hide from everyone - dissapear & be gone

why?
I actually have no idea, let's just say, my emotions are taking their toll on me once again. I'm slowly going back into that downward spiral. Two weeks ago, I felt as if I were..hm, on top of the world? Now all I want to do is get out, and fade away. Forget everything & just run...carelessly & freely. So, here's the plan (STARTING TOMMOROW): besides school, I will not have contact with anyone (besides family). I will not go on msn, or on facebook (EXCEPT TO RESPOND TO SOME & ONLY SOME MESSAGES), and I don't exactly plan on texting - unless it's incredibly important.

I have no idea how long this is going to last, all I know is I'll probably blogging daily, if not more often, That way, I guess I'm not exactly gone...but, I mean, I'm going to need somewhere to write/type out my thoughts,

So, let's stop - Rewind,
FIGURE OUT WHAT PUT ME BACK IN THIS PLACE,
then move forward.

Afterall, we're suppose to learn from our mistakes
(whatever mine was, I don't even know).

-xoxo, joanna
download: you won - jennifer chung :)

0 twirling, 11:37 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment