This is what I live with – Matt & Josephine - Sunday, April 26, 2009

[so I put dumplings in the toaster, cause I don't know how to boil them]

…something starts smelling burnt

Josephine: JOANNA I THINK THEIR DONE

Me: ohkay [takes it and eats it]

Josephine: [takes one and eats it] ….THEIR RAW.

Me: …

Josephine: DID YOU EAT IT?

Me: ….it didn't taste raw…DAMMIT.

Josephine & Matt: laughing at me like crazy.


 

[after ordering pizza from pizza hut, we were deciding who was going to pay the person who came]

Josephine: MAYBE LOUIS RIEL WILL COME & YOU CAN ASK HIM ABOUT STUFF

Me: …what the hell are you on. HE'S DEAD, YOU IDIOT.

Josephine: …Oh yeah! [falls to the ground laughing like an idiot]

Me:….you need help. K


 

[Josephine decided to cook the dumplings for me]

Josephine: ARE THEY COOKED? DO THEY TASTE COOKED?

Me: well, I ate it…(oh wait, I ate a raw one before didn't I?)

Josephine: [starts laughing like a psycho, AGAIN – that girl desperately needs some help]


 

[Josephine flips through advertisements]

Josephine: HEY LOOK, I thought these were Easter eggs!

Me: [looking at the ad] THEIR PILLS, PHARMACY PILLS.


 

Then…I decided to skip around the house singing,

"HERE ARE HIS TIPS, HERE ARE HIS TIPS"

-I know…I'm an idiot.


0 twirling, 6:08 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment