blame it on the alcohol - Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"mr photographer, i think i'm ready for my close-up
tonight, make sure you get me from my good side ;)"
bahha this song is STUCK in my head

Today was actually a good day! :) I got to sleep in a little later as I had been planning not to put on too much makeup - I was already off to a good start! Social studies was pretty alright, nothing great but nothing bad either. Mandarin class, we flew kites - I honestly was confused, so I just stood to one side, talked to people & started texting like mad! :) Lunch was with Keireen, Carly, and Nina. Science pretty much went by really quick! GYM; i aced the fitness test in pushups (59 in a minute!) & i got first in running ;) HELL YES. I beat Reza, but then again, it was pretty much like - whoever got there first just started running (& I'm pretty sure he started later so...). After that, I went to the mall with Crystal to get eyedrops...and I KNOW, I SAID I WOLD STOP BUYING STUFF, but i just couldn't resist that cute top from garage! Oh well, I'm home now! :) 90210 tonight-lovelovelove.

& YESTERDAY, CANDACE & I WERE LIKE OBSESSING OVER ZAC EFRON. well...more candace - she was like, "THAT'S THE FIRST CAUCASIAN GUY I HAVE EVER FALLEN FOR!" and I was like...um Zac Efron?..there are hotter ones! BUT SHE DIDN'T AGREE..EXCEPT WHEN IT CAME TO CHACE CRAWFORD! (anyway, I sound like an absolute loser! ha...ha...ha)

-xoxo, joannaseow


0 twirling, 9:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment