it's a brand new day - Saturday, April 25, 2009

yes, my eyebags are showing.
I KNOW. I LOOK LIKE CRAP IN THAT PICTURE.
oh well, LIVE WITH IT.

guess what I realized?! I CAN'T HATE PEOPLE.
i can severely dislike them, but hate..I ACTUALLY CAN'T
randomm?! I KNOW. haha, ohh well - just a new found fact.
i was quite a bit excited! :)

okay so let's see.

monday, i was sick - right? I WOKE UP AT 12 :) OH IT WAS GLORIOUS, but i woke up to 5 text messages and 1 missed call - SO NOT FUN. Then, I kind of just lazed around, and took random naps.

tuesdayy was the first day back...I do not remember it at all :( EXCEPT that i stayed up til 12, then woke up at 3.30 to study those notes & so you'd think on wednesday, I would sleep like the moment i got home, right? THAT WAS SO NOT THE CASE

wednesday, was a hell of a long day. School, therapist, walked with my sister. We ended up going to the library to borrow books, I BORROWED THE "PRIVATE" SERIES, SOOO GOOD! GO READ! I stayed up til 1 or 2 reading it!

thursday, UGHHS. i spent the entire effin day listening to complaints. guess where it landed me? I figured out that so many people are fake, and there are so few people that I can really trust. Sometimes, I just need a withdrawal, so that i can ... well, hmm, literally have a comeback. Then, Naz called, which made my day a slight bit better! :) she told me I needed a vacation, NOT WITHDRAWAL (too bad, I'm still doing it) then, I talked to Rasmeet (I MISS YOU!) which made my day even betterr again! :) i love you both, thanks for your support! I have no idea what i'd do without both of you!

Today, hmm we got a new chinese project & hmmm yea, whatever. crystal & i decided to camwhore. GYM WAS GOOD :) i'm tired as hell now.


shower, then sleep, and tmrw....WORK WORK WORK ON THE POSTER.
maybe i won't blog tmrw? bleh, i'll take a break & blog about
Louis Riel & John A. MacDonald.
sounds interesting, ehh? NOOOOT.


-xoxo, joannaseow

0 twirling, 1:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment