i'm stronger now & it's all because of you - Friday, April 3, 2009

happy birthday deborah t. :) (march 31)

happy birthday ivan & flora :)

so I don't exactly have time to do a long update or anything.
but I just thought that I would write this post
to let the people i love the most know:
as distant as I may be right now,
I love you all with all my heart,
I will get better, I'm on my way.
I'll be back to where I used to be,
that fun, care-free, loving me.
In times of need, I'll still be here.
helping & caring, whenever I can.
Don't think you can't approach me
because of what I'm going through,
because you all definitely can.

I love you all with all my heart,
please never ever forget that.

xoxo.
10 fb inbox messages, 1 email, 3 text messages, 2 fb comments - i've managed to respond to 2 fb inbox msgs, and that's it. I'M SORRY, I WILL RESPOND TO ALL ASAP. LOVE YOU!

....I'm officially sick & paranoid, not a good mix, i think i'm going to faint.

0 twirling, 1:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment