if i put everything i have into it, eventually - i'm gonna get what's good for me - Sunday, April 19, 2009


Quick update on my past week.

Tuesday;
typical school day - after a 4 day weekend
afterschool - went with crystal to get extensions

Wednesday;
pretty good day, performed dance :)
afterschool - therapist
& 1 hour walk

Thursday;
great day to end our 3 day week! We watched dances @ the end of the day good job you guys! :) I went to kellyanne's - took pics with her mac
& helped her to start her blog! :) ugh some really dumb thing happened in mandarin - but I don't feel like blogging about it.

REPORT CARDS CAME OUT
-96;science & 89;socials & 74;gym & 74;mandarin
didn't really care about gym or mandarin - but was
pretty upset with socials cause it was suppose to be better
& i wanted 98 in science - UGHHHHS.

Friday;
was mehh - just tiring.

Today;
ooohkay, so I was up @ 5.30 doing homework til around 9. Got ready & then Allison came over - so, we left for the tennis courts. I SUCK AT TENNIS, I barely played - some random asshole asked us how old we were & kept staring at me...KINDDA CREEPY. We left to LOUGHEED MALL to get starbucks & bubbletea. After, we walked to some elementary school's tennis courts - we were stuck there til 6.30! BUTBUTBUT, you know what?! I had to go to the washroom, so i had to like sneak into Ian's house cause if not his parents would've bitched.

I think my writing isn't really making sense - i'm too tired & feel too sick.

DOWNLOAD THESE SONGS NOW:
-from "what a girl wants" the movie soundtrack?
[what's good for me - Lucy Woodward]
[half life - Duncan Sheik]
[long time coming - Oliver James]
-by RIHANNA :)
[question existing - Rihanna]

0 twirling, 2:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment