i let you slip at first mistake - but the second time? I WAS GONE - Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HAPPY..(LATE) GOOD FRIDAY
& (LATE) EASTER TO ALL ♥


so I've had a hectic, tiring, but fun long weekend.
OH, except one thing - MY COMPUTER'S DOWN..AGAIN.
therefore, I'm on the laptop.

I'm not going to blog too much about the past week,
but let's see...how DID my long weekend go?

I had a Good Friday service at 11 - so, I had to be up at around 9/9.30? After the service, I had to rush back to get to Kellyanne's to practice dance. We taught the new part to Rachel...then waited for Tash & Armineh. I decided to go on the treadmill @ Kellyanne's and they were like...WTF JOANNA, but anyway! =) We took pictures with Kellyanne's MAC ... (explaining the pictures that I posted @ like 12 in the morning on saturday). I left, and I went to work, and got home at 9.30, and...blah blah blah.

On saturday, I was forced to be up at 11.30 because my room had to be redone. It was tiring and I wasn't done til 4.30 - uggghs. After that, I got ready to go to the movies, and Kellyanne & I caught the 7.30 pm ... HANNAH MONTANA MOVIE. bahahahha! I know everyone pretty much thinks...It's gonna be stupid, right? Well, I must admit ... I THOUGHT IT WAS WORTH IT, it was such a cute movie. Even if you're not a Hannah Montana fan....You probably should watch it, IT'S THE CUTEST THING. PLUS, the guy is pretty damn cute! ;) I got home, and Rachel came over for a sleepover - WE WERE UP TIL 3, and I was basically knocked out.

Sunday = CHURCH. Rachel came with us for both churches. She went home at 6 pm & I had to go see my Aunt's new place! It didn't look too great from the outside, but the inside is pretty alright! I love their fireplace! We were there til about 10, and I had to come home and shower and all that. I stayed up til around 12? SO NOT SMART.

I HAD TO GET UP AT ABOUT 8.30 THIS MORNING, as we were going to Vancouver..for hmm, a family day? So, it took me forever to get ready, which resulted in well....leaving at 10? OH WELL; so, the first stop was Granville Island for a lovely brunch - crepes & soup. Then, we decided to head down to Chinatown...and I swear, we looked like tourists - NO JOKE. After that, we looked at HUGE houses up at West Vancouver - THEY WERE GORGEOUS & had the most amazing views; JEALOUSY. Oh well, I'm thankful for the house I have in Coquitlam anyway =) ... AT LEAST MY PARENTS COULD AFFORD ONE, right? be thankful for what you've got! ;) We didn't get home til 6.30 - I was so tired...I slept the whole ride home. Either way, it was a great day with my family, Justin, Samantha, Aunty Serene, and Uncle Chio Kien.

I was gonna upload pictures, but I'm too lazy to upload them onto the laptop. I will do it in the next few days! =)
FOR NOW, TTYLS.

& yes...still late replies on ANYTHING & EVERYTHING sent to me, I WON'T EVEN PICK UP THE PHONE. sorry...I'm TIRED mmkays? but text me if it's urgent...I read them..I just don't respond - but if it's urgent, I OBVIOUSLY WILL.

0 twirling, 12:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment