i don't have to try, to make you realize - Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The sun is shining, amazing blue skies,
mmm...it's deffs spring.

So, today was a pretty average day; hmm, let's see - i got a caramel frap with no whip in the morning, and IT WAS SO GOOD (Elizabeth recommended it!). We had socials, and I MUST SAY - shilp, nick, michal & aaron's newspaper - AMAZING. IT LOOKED LIKE A REAL ONE! Their gonna get 100%, FOR SURE. Let's hope i get 100% on my poster! :( Mandarin, was nothing great - it actually wasn't boring though! :) During lunch, Keireen & I went off to the mall to get me new mascara! I GOT THE LANCOME HYPNOSE, and IT IS AMAZING! If you don't have it, GO BUY IT...NOWWWWW! (I'll upload pics of what it's like on my lashes, it's just a drastic diff, I SWEAR, ILOVEIT!) Science was blehh, GYM? I Came in 2nd, right behind reza! but he's a guy, and one of the fastest guys i know, therefore...i think it's an accomplishment - i beat every other guy & girl in the class ;) BUUUT - i felt sick after! I came home, and just finished writing that mandarin script shit for the conversation tmrw. Okies, THE HILLS SOON! BYE, FOR NOW!

this mascara? is absolute love. to die for? i'm sure.


-xoxo, joannaseow

0 twirling, 9:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment