GOOD MORNiNG LOVES. - Saturday, April 18, 2009

okaay, so it's 5.30 in the morning
& guess which day it is? SATURDAY.

Wondering what the hell I'm doing up so early
when I should be happily sleeping?

Well, let's see: I've got a shitload of overdue science hw that HAS to be on my teacher's desk by monday. There's a socials project that I should really start on, and there's also that long mandarin worksheet that I didn't bother starting on. Oh, and my mom expects me to start studying for the Science test that's coming up!

I had no time for it yesterday, and I'm suppose to be playing Tennis with Ian & Allison today (though I have no clue how!). I have no idea WHAT we're doing after that, but I doubt I'd be able to find time to do homework. Oh, and sunday? That's already filled up - church & church, and probably dinner with people...I'M GUESSING?

& THAT'S WHY I'M UP AT 5.30 ON A SATURDAY MORNING
okay i shouldn't blog anymore. BYEE :)

0 twirling, 8:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment