so many feelings, emotions running away with me - Monday, March 16, 2009

He could be that boy, but i'm not that girl

it snowed today...IT SNOWED; what a way to start spring break.

I woke up @ 8.30 today, realized that i had forgotten to text 2 people that i said i would text, i'm so sorry. Got to church & we were running terribly late - thanks to my dearest sister. Oh well, it was just a celebration service; filled with memberships, child dedications & baptisms. We went to lunch at Sushi Turn, and went home. I got bored, therefore...I CURLED MY HAIR! :) Left for chinese church, and bleh. Colleen thinks I'm going EMO :, NO THANKS; i just need my self confidence back.I got home and exercised & watched Princess Diaries...the first one, YES, the first one! :) I thought it was cute as hell! Anyways, it had a really cute song too, BAHAHA.

my lovely playlist @ the moment;
Marching – Paula Deanda
Not Anymore – Letoya Luckett
Emergency Room – Rihanna ft. Akon
Time to Love – Chris Brown
Miss You More – BBMak
Unstoppable – Kat Deluna
Africa – Karl Wolf
Too Pretty – State of Shock
Taking Back My Love – Enrique Iglesias
Eat You Up – BoA
Broken-hearted girl – Beyonce
What are You Waiting For – Lindsay Lohan
Desert Song – Hillsong Church

I don’t really care if some of these songs are OLD;
They are cute & amazing.

Okays, off the computer now.
Loves, JOANNA SEOW.

...i don't wanna play the broken hearted girl


0 twirling, 10:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment