THE TRUTH HURTS & LIES WORSE. - Monday, March 2, 2009

So, I'm not exactly enjoying this past week at all. Emotions are basically at their breaking point, I actually may have just gone mental yesterday. It's tearing me apart, I've basically lost control of my emotions, my mind is incredibly out of control. A song that MUST be listened to? BROKEN STRINGS - JAMES MORRISON, i relate to it, A TON (: love love.

I'M LOSiNG CONTROL ... I CAN'T LOSE CONTROL.

THURSDAY; School - socials class? I WAS IN A GROUP WITH THE LIKE WORST PEOPLE IN CLASS, no joke. My teacher put me in that group, cause she thought I'd be a great leader and be able to actually make them to work ... um, NO. During Lunch, went to the mall with Jenny & Avery (: GOT FROZEN YOGURT. Skipped block 3, with Crystal & Jenny. After School, met up with Naz @NEWPORT with Jenny. It took us like an hour to find each other LOL. Then, we met up with Chelsea. Got home, SOMEONE decided to effin spazz at me over a joke...therefore, i bitched back (: like seriously. I WAS SHAKING IN ANGER, and almost fainted (seems to be happening alot lately?), i had SEVERE chest pains.

FRiDAY; SAW HER, was so ready to bitch but i threw my phone instead? oh man. Then, we worked on the project and um, got nowhere. Didn't go to last block, went to the doctor's instead because my chest pains had lasted for a week by that point. So, I'm basically low on white blood cell counts & I have too much of some enzyme in my stomach? My heart is alright though...and chest pains? yea, i have to go for more tests... I was really tired when i got home at 10, and just crashed.

SATURDAY;
woke up so late & started on my PILE of homework. Stressed and SCREAMED at my parents & sister; then i started crying & my mom said sorry, and that she would talk to my teacher if i really couldn't like deal with the project. I GOT AN EXTENSION ON THE PROJECT (: , thank GOD, like ACTUALLY. I PRAYED & HE REALLY DID HELP! (: mmm, worked on homework and at lik 8, we had to practice some songs for church the next day. We didn't get much done, I ran around the kitchen and up and down the stairs, then ended like LAUGHING on the ground. I WAS HYPER & actually..like MENTAL that day, NO JOKE. I almost fainted twice too...grreat.

TODAY; woke up way too early & dying of exhaustion. HAD ICE CREAM THOUGH, yea...FAT. I can't believe I couldn't control it.
Anyway, back to hw
& OMG my sister actually takes
the most amazing pictures.
She sees things, that I can't see
as good pictures, and they turn out
AH-MAZiNG.
& here are 3 (:
these...are NOT photoshopped.



0 twirling, 9:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment