i don't look back, still i'm dying with every step i take - Tuesday, March 17, 2009

gossip girl was on tonight, such a good episode, NO JOKE. "you've got a good heart, give it to someone who cares"
-quote from gossip girl

WHAT A QUOTE; unsympathetic and emotionless. Doesn't it just seem so cold, so distant? At times, I think that there does come a point in our lives, where we can feel as if someone is basically saying that to us. In this society, we've been taught to lie, cheat, and hurt the many people around us, to get to where we want to be. We've been taught to MANIPULATE. Has it ever occured to us that we're becoming...emotionless; we're becoming cold. We're becoming people who don't feel anything, and people that do whatever we want, to get whatever we want. I know that I have ben like that at times. I feel nothing, when I should feel sorry, when I should feel like I've done something horribly wrong, I feel nothing. It's almost as if I've become a cold hearted bitch; yes, I did just say that about myself. I do things that I should seriously reconsider doing, HOPING to hurt people, HOPING to destroy people. When I do it, I feel satisfaction. Terrible, isn't it? I feel like, moving to Canada, made me someone that I'm not. I don't even know what I have become sometimes; what happened to me? I went from being a good kid, caring for everyone around me, and being that girl who was so nice to everyone to a Cold-hearted, harsh, anorexic...bitch. The things I've done in the past months, just makes me think I'm becoming someone I told myself I would never become. I've laughed and made fun of people straight to their faces, I've planned things that were made to humiliate people who had done nothing wrong to me-just for...fun? Sure, what I've done isn't the worst, and others have done way worse, but give it time, and I'll end up just as bad. I've come to the conclusion that it's time for me to change-though I may absolutely detest it here, there's no use taking out my anger on people around me. Time to go back to who I was before; yes, I've said that many times-but I really do want to try, even though I've failed many times. I will keep trying, and work towards it. There's no use in taking all the hatred and anger I have inside of me on everyone around me, I'll just have to pray to God, and trust that he'll get me through all this. So to all? Forgive me for my insecurities, for the bitch that I may have become, especially sorry to someone in particular. If you are telling me the truth, and if you do care, I'm sorry that I've spent so much of my time doubting you. I can't say I trust you, but I'll try to. Just so you know, sometimes, I don't think I deserve you; the fact that you're still there for me, caring for me, texting me and all that. I guess I just have been hurt too much, and I think you're going to do the same. Either way, I'm changing, hoping to be better...time for a transformation! (:

bahaha, wow i totally went off topic. i think?
& I guess Gossip Girl, actually teaches me...life lessons? lmao.

plaaylisst?
Welcome to the Heartbreak - Kanye West
Change - Taylor Swift
Cobrastyle - Robyn
With Every Heartbeat - Girls Aloud
Sweet Dreams - Beyonce
The Way I Loved You - Taylor Swift
...you can be a sweet dream,
or a beautiful NIGHTMARE.
-loves, joannaseow.

0 twirling, 12:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment