perfection is defined; - Thursday, March 26, 2009

I was seriously contemplating on whether to blog today because I am obviously LAZY, and tired? :) but anyway, it's 10.50 pm - I'm not exactly in the mood to sleep, may as well blog! :)


Monday; First day back from spring break, ohhhhgoshh, it was not pleasant at all. Socials was REVIEW, REVIEW & MORE REVIEW, thankfully, I had a whole bunch of people text messaging me! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU GUYS :) Mandarin was a bunch of bull, but I got out of detention, because I'm BRILLIANT ;) bahaha, just kidding. Lunch was spent hanging out with Jenny; I got my No whip Green Tea Frappucino from starbucks - ABOSOLUTE LOVE! She was trying to force me to eat, but that didn't happen. I only ate an orange that day :) plus a bag of thinsations I guess, but no worries, CALORIES WERE BURNED. Science was um bullshit? Yep, pretty much. Gym was alriight, we did Javelin, ohmygosh, FAIL? At least we did a bunch of running and like Ab workouts though, so I did get my calories burned, PLUS WALKING HOME! :) So, walked home with Rachel for a bit. Then, the rest of my day was filled with an overwhelming amount of homework & studying, so I didn't get the chance to reply to emails or respond to text messages when I got home, so sorry.

Tuesday; mmm, socials test was alright, I was really long winded, but I hope it made sense. Mandarin was um ... mandarin. Lunch was spent with the usual people; I'm lazy to list names, alright? Science...hm was intresting, I got 33.5/35 on the quiz...WHY COULDN'T I GET 35? UGH, STUPID MUCH? After school, I walked back with Sandra, then Allison came over - Rachel was suppose to, but she like went missing? :( Camwhored for a bit, then just talked, talked, and well TALKED. She stayed til like 10.30, so I didn't start homework til then, but we didn't have much, so it was all good...but I didn't sleep til around 12, which led to a crappy morning today.

TODAY; Woke up with chest pains, and you would THINK my mom would let me skip first block but NOOOO, she forced me to go to school. That is, until I was ready for school, then she was like, "oh, so are you missing first block?" I WAS GONNA SCREAM, SHE SAID I COULDN'T AND NOW SHE'S ASKING? So, I was like...30 minutes late for class, HAHA. The rest of the day was blehh, GYM...WE DID SPRINTS! :) I got out of the changeroom...with 11, yes 11...text messages on my phone : ! I went to see the therapist after school, she's SO NICE. I felt so much better, just talking, and saying whatever I wanted to say. I'm kind of excited for the eating disorder program, sort of. As long as I don't get fat, and still get to lose weight? :) ...yea right. OH WELL, I got home at about 6/7, and I was in need of a nap, and I just spent the last 3 hours doing homework, OHMYGOSH.

now my ass is SORE. ohkays, off to bed.

loves, joannaseow<3

0 twirling, 1:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment