"it's better late than never right?" "well, there's also such a thing as -too little too late" - Friday, March 20, 2009

OMG, HAPPY 16th SHILP,
hope you'll have the bestestest one ever, kayss? =)

I should definitely be sleeping right now @ like, 2 in the morning? I just can't be bothered, considering I went to bed @ 8.45 & woke up at 10 & started on my homework. Yes, I've only had an hour and 15 minutes of sleep! OH WELL, I'm pretty sure I'll live ;) considering that I'm very much awake at the moment! =)

(I was having fun taking pictures of a bunch of teen vogue magazines!)

Mall was GREEAT! I got my heels, and new shorts, and NEW ISSUE OF TEEN VOGUE! ;) BLEH, if it came out awhile ago, and I'm outdated -SORRY, I haven't gone out of the house and actually looked at a magazine rack for like, the past week? So, my mommy decided to make me late, LEAVING IRENE STAYING OUTSIDE THE MALL LOOKING LIKE A LONER! =) We got there, bumped into Barbie & Vanessa, and looked through various shoe stores. We finally got to Spring, and I found a pair of heels that I liked that were also pretty reasonably priced, so I got them! We both were dying of thirst, so we went off to starbucks, and saw Selva & Reza. We both got green tea frappucinos, because they're just absolutely fabulous? OF COURSE! =) Difference? Mine was without whip, UNLIKE IRENE, pshh whip cream. We looked at a bunch of stores, nothing really intresting, besides mantique, where the lady started complimenting me for my jacket and bag, LOL. I thought of buying a jacket thing from sirens, but decided to look around instead. We went off to Urban Behavior, where I thought of buying their shorts, OR buying this sweater-ish thing! Thought, and thought...went from store to store, and landed back at urban behavior...but nope! So, off to sirens where we both got shorts (though it's like raning and freezing lately, WEATHER PMS? i do believe so) Then, off to coles where I was desperately looking for the new issue of teen vogue, and guess what? FOUND IT! ;) Shopping was done, as my mom would be bitching at me if I got more, but the last time I got something was like what? A week ago? or was it two weeks? MEH, gotta control my spending! I got home, and took pictures of my stuff as I was dying of boredom. All of a sudden, I got a terrible tummyache, resulting in me not eating dinner & at the same time, having an excuse to not eat dinner! ;) I watched an old episode of America's Next Top Model, I SHOULD DEFF START WATCHING THAT AGAIN, it's been too long. My tummyache wasn't getting better, so OFF TO BED. Woke up at 10..AT NIGHT, bahahah yes, at night, and finished some homework! I wrote a letter to Aunty Tessie, and I shall email Daryl soon? OKAY, 2.10 am now...not tired yet! I had some Special K Satisfaction cereal, hmms, hoping there isn't too much fat, OR ELSE.

(new shoes? I think their cute! formal-like?)

(shorts, magazines, shoes! I wish I got more!)
-oh wells, hopefully shopping again next week?

okays, off to do some emailing,
-joannaseow (2.20 AM)
time has made me strong, i'm starting to move on.
i'm gonna say this now, "YOUR CHANCE HAS COME & GONE".

0 twirling, 4:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment