it knocks you down, JUST GET BACK UP - Monday, March 30, 2009

I think I've been a little too hyper & energetic today,
probably because of the amount of food I've eaten...
OOOOOPPPS :) but I've been laughing & running around the house.
oh myy.

okaays, update time :)

FRIDAY; pretty normal day...socials, mandarin, lunch with random people, science - bleh, skipped 4th block (GYM) because I was just feeling stressed so I just went to the library to do homework. Work, and got home at 10.30!

Saturday; woke up at like 12pm? SO, my mom went to IKEA by herself to get us the closet instead. I went to use the computer downstairs instead, cause my computer was having problems, then I came up and used the laptop, YAY! :) I had the whole plan of studying, but that did NOT happen. I got into a huge fight with my mom for not eating...mmmm, no fun. THEN, EARTH HOUR :) I had fun playing with night vision on the camera, ommmmggg. Then, I watched CSI: NY & CSI: MIAMI - good episodes :) ... then, off to sleep.

TODAY; Woke up late, got ready late - got to church late. SPEAKER WAS AMAZING, it was a guest speaker, I will type up the notes from his message when I have the time & if I remember. OFF TO LUNCH, I took tons of random pictures, I may post them up? My parents decided to watch DREAM CATCHERS OFF MOBTV when we got home, what an UPSETTING ending. We went off to chinese church, IT WAS GAMES DAY, my team always won ;) BAHAHAS. Oh, I like POPPED a BEACH BALL with my heels, cause the front of it was pointy, I was like...OH SHIT. We got home, and I STARTED ON MY PROJECT, it's a piece of shit, literally. (PICTURE UP AFTER I WRITE ABOUT TODAY) - matt & I made fun of my sister :). Then, I had a discussion with my sister about love and a whole bunch of stuff. I HELPED HER WITH HER UNIVERSITY HOMEWORK, ohh would you just look at my smart brain go! ;) We came up with quotes about LOVE & here they are:
"If love is just part of your normal everyday life,
it just isn't love,
because it's just suppose to be...more".
- josephine & joanna seow

"LOVE STARTS WITH A GLANCE,
THAT LEADS TO A DANCE,
AND ENDS IN A TRANCE"
-josephine seow

"LOVE IS AN EXPRESSION, IT CAN'T BE DEFINED."
-joanna seow

my failure of a project :) BAHAHHAHAHAs.



LOOOVEEED,
joannaseow.
a MUST download?
knock you down - KERI HILSON & NEYO & KANYE WEST

EMAILS, TAGS, TEXTMESSAGES,
FB COMMENTS & MESSAGES,
WILL BE RESPONDED TO ASAP.
sorry for delays...if they have not been responded to.
xoxo.

0 twirling, 11:01 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment