it feels like sunshine, and it feels like rain - Friday, March 27, 2009

wooohs, fat day today, i could just puke, just ew.
It's actually disgusting just thinking about what I ate today,
probably more than 1000 calories, SERIOUS EXERCISE NEEDED.

This morning, it took me hours to figure out what to wear to school, NO FUN AT ALL! :( Socials Class? The teacher was LATE, HAH - we started class off with reading an article about unilever. This brand promotes fair skin to people with darker skin, and are proposing the idea to them and have literally made them believe, dark skinned people have to be fair skinned to be beautiful. WHHHHAT THHHHA F, just don't even get me started on what I can say about the article, I'm in no mood to bother with that. If I ever do get into the mood, I'll do it. Mandarin was umm bullshit, I like FAILED chinese dictation, and that's all you'll need to know. Lunch was with Keireen & Rafif, and Science was INTRESTING. Well, SORRTA, I told Vanessa & Elaine how I was like considering a nose job? THEY WERE LIKE...ARE YOU SERIOUS? DON'T. blehh, I don't even know though, I kind of really want one. Then again, it won't happen til like a couple years from now but HMMM. Gym class...WE DID HURDLES, omg, just plain dumb. Afterschool, I was planning on going to the mall with Rachel, but my mom called and bitched at me, SO I HAD TO GO HOME.

DOWNTOWN SHOPPING WITH RACHEL,
JANET, AND SANDRA NEXT SATURDAY THOUGH! =)
& IKEA THIS WEEKEND WITH MOMMY FOR SURE, i believe! =)

LOVES; joannaseow

0 twirling, 10:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment