i can't hurt you even though you hurt me- - Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HAPPY 18th BiRTHDAY CHERMAINE!
i hope you'll have an ahmazing one in Austrailia,
haven't seen you in way too long, miss you.
hope we get to meet up sometime!
have a great 18th, lovess.

I'm so tired, i feel like dying, like omg, i need sleeep!
---stupid eyebags, grrrrs.

[MONDAY] Went to school after about 3-4 hours of sleep? SCHOOL-without makeup on, seriously dying of exhaustion. Then, went to starbucks to get coffee to get me through the day. Went to socials, and had like a breakdown; I was hyperventilatng & ended up crying. Thankyou Rafif for caring! (: Mandarin was um stupid, and Andrew heard all about my stupid night, and was like, "Wow you sound like a university student". I was like...ohman. Lunch, I went to study & talk to the Counsellor and hung out with Sadaf for a bit. Science, was review for the test & Gym? BLEHHHH. soccer drills, i love soccer, but not those stupid drills. Then, I got home, ended up sleeping for 4 hours, then woke up and had to do all my stupid homework. AHHHHH.

[TUESDAY] Got to school early, to do some test for gym. I had no makeup on again! :( Went to starbucks again, I think I'm gonna be needing coffee this whole effin week. Socials class, um socials project? total failure! I seriously can't bother with it anymore, I'm just too tired. MANDARIN CLASS was actually funny (: Ivan was telling me that Allison had beaten like ALL the guys in arm wrestling and i was like WTFWTF. Then, I wrestled like ONE OF HIS FINGERS..and um LOOOOST. yes, i lost to IVAN'S FINGER...and andrew's too! :( OMGOMGOMG. Lunch, I had to study for the science test & it was pretty easy. Gym, was boring, i was so tired, like no joke. After school, I got home then had to go for chinese tuition. My phone was screwed and i got like 11 text msgs all at once, like WTFWTFWTF. Now, I'm plain exhausted and planning on sleeping SUPER early todaaay! (:

& I'M SO MAD AT YOU, WTF DO YOU NOT HAVE FEELINGS? I swear, you don't even give a shit. I TRIED, to make myself still like you, but it won't work - considering your last text message. I HATE YOU & I'll play you, exactly how you played me. TRUST ME, I'll do it (: Yes, it seems cold hearted, but hey - what goes around comes around; it's just karma ;)

Ima leave you heart broken on the floor
You gonna be in the Emergency Room
I'm standing by your bed
And searching to pull out your IV
You gonna be in the Emergency Room
I'm fightin with myself
I can't hurt you even though you hurt me
You gonna be in the Emergency Room
Tryin to call a nurse but nobody can help you now
Let me see you try to live without me
Now wheres your heartbeat?
Flat line on the E-K-G

bahhaha such a good song, except one thing,
i CAN & WILL hurt you since you hurt me (:
PAYBACK'S A BITCH ;)

loves, joanna seow <3

0 twirling, 10:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment