he said, "forever & always" - Friday, March 20, 2009

HAPPY BELATED 17th BECCA

HAPPY 16th ELMIRA

oh yes, and i missed Amanda's (March 16) SORRYS.
HAPPY 17th AMANDA


wow, i'm so tired & seriously should start studying and doing homework.
alriighties, time to update - starting from tuesday!

TUESDAY; Woke up at 12 am, there were TONS of people at my house, it was embarassing. My hair was a mess, I was in pajamas, feeling...dead. I went to grab a bunch of fruits, then went downstairs and hid til they left! :) @ 6, my mom decides to tell me that Ian & his family were coming over, i was like...WTF, YOU TELL ME NOW? I ran to get ready, blah blah blahs. When they came, I was busy watching a bunch of shows, and my mom was bitching at me for not being social. Then, I was like, "Kay...wanna watch PCK?" and i guess they've been like away from singapore..WAY TOO LONG, they were so excited, but apparantly? Li-anne was intimidated by me. WTH..i was like ummm, why the hell is she intimidated? Dan comes up to me and says. "OHHH, she thinks you're anorexic, she thinks you're anorerexic, WHY ARE YOU ANOREXIC"...I was stunned, and was like..I'M.....not. Then, I left & hung out with Ian and my sister, we were watching a bunch of shows. My sister left, so Ian & I just watched Family Guy! :) Then, we got tired of it, and i was seriously DEAD TIRED, but they didn't leave til 1 in the morning! :(

WEDNESDAY; Woke up early as I had to go to the clinic, and it wasn't good. (I will explain after EVERYTHING). I got home, my mom invited xiu neng & his family, and some of our cousins! :) They stayed til 11, then i went straight to bed.

TODAY; Woke up, got ready real quick, went to BC Biomedical. I had to go for a blood test, THEY TOOK 4 TUBES, and let me tell you...I HAD TO FAST BEFORE IT, so i pretty much was going to pass out. Then, I had to do a breath test & I was stuck there for 30 minutes. Got home, and Ryan & Regine are here...CUTEST KIDS EVER! :) Off to the mall with irene in like 45 minutes! NEW HEELS, YAY ME!

Now, time to talk about what happened at the clinic: I have been diagnosed with having an eating disorder and they are leaning more towards...bulimia nervosa. Yes, I am a Bulimic-WHAT THE HELL. I knew I had a problem with it, but I never really thought it'd be diagnosed as bulmia, anorexia, or whatever. I never knew that it was too serious, but the doctor is taking it seriously. It's scaring me, my whole life is falling apart. What will people think of me, I don't know what to do. My head feels like it's spinning, I wanted to cry. The way the therapist, dietitian, and doctor were talking to me made me think that I was seriously going to go out of control if I don't stop. I'm scared, just please, somebody...HELP. I don't know who to talk to, because I don't want to be judged. I discussed it with Daryl, and I seriously miss that kid! He didn't go like EW or anything, he just said i needed to be positive. I just don't want to be judged, I just want people to understand, it's hard to get over this, but I want to. I'll try to get there, just
...help me?

0 twirling, 4:34 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment