come and save me`cause i've been drowning in pain-i've been hurt by his mistakes - Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i am done studying & all my homework ... finally :)

Saturday; spent all day helping my mom clean the house, i was pretty damn tired. I have been tired alot lately, I seriously doubt it's too good for my health? bahaha oh well (:

Sunday; Great sermon as usual. Mandarin church was tiring, umm it SNOWED like wtf, come on, it's daylight savings alrdy. WE'RE SUPPOSE TO BE GOING INTO SPRING! apparantly not :( Went out to dinner with Cousins (: talked to them about Singapore and blah blah. Got home, studied...i know, i'm studying alot lately.

Today; I stayed up til 1, i was...crying. I'm SICK of crying, no effin joke, just sick of it. I woke up @ 4, I do not even know why. I have insomnia, WHY :( GRRS. Went back to sleep @ 5, woke up @ 6. School...I got 23/25 on that socials project that i stayed up til 3 am doing, the one i gave up on? YEA i got 92%..kindda shocked. Mandarin Test? I TOPPED THE CLASS...i was um literally dying of laughter, so was everyone else. I mean, I finished it so fast & the teacher was being a bitch and forcing me to take it back..and yet i get 92% and top the class. I also happen to be the person everyone would not expect to actually know mandarin, bahaha oh well! =) Skipped mandarin detention, i doubt the teacher noticed. =) I didn't get my science test back, probably tmrw? Gym, was stupid, cause we played soccer..indoors.......cause of the snow. After School, hung out with Allison, we discussed like Singapore when we were suppose to be studying & watched money not enough 2 =) bahahhas. anyway, I'm really tired now, considering i wrote out those mandarin lyrics for stupid mandarin class. I'm going to bed, and who knows, cry myself to sleep again?

I HATE YOU, jerk.
you could've told me, asshole.

come and save me
cause im drowning in pain
ive been hurt by his mistakes
so come and take me away
i put him first i thought he'd stay
but he couldn't weather the storm
so he left me in the rain

over time, pictures fade
all thats left are these empty frames
sleepless nights, and stormy days
i've got proof that people change
and all thats left are these empty frames
all thats left are these empty...

can you hear these
teardrops in my pillow?
they keep falling cause i kept falling
for your dozen thorny roses
now im bleeding and im lonely again

now im hurt, it's my mistake
i should have known right away
i put him first i thought he'd stay
but he couldn't weather the storm
so he left me in the rain

0 twirling, 1:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment