WE NEED TO FIGURE US OUT; CAUSE WE CAN'T KEEP GOING. - Wednesday, February 25, 2009

isn't that picture simply GORGEOUS? -why? i took it ;)

HAPPY 16th BiRTHDAY ANDREW (: HAVE A GOOD ONE, GO GET YOUR L.

This morning was um intresting, boring boring boring classes. LUNCH; totally put me in good mood & SCIENCE WASN'T BORING FOR ONCE! We played some basketball game thing & had a quiz BAHAHA. Gym was pretty fun & absolutely made my day! AFTER SCHOOL; Someone sent me a text telling me that ____ liked _____. i...FREAKED, it was unexpected as hell, but i JUST found out, that SOMEONE was wrong (: but i was wrong about who ____ liked too. I'm getting a text about who she actually likes soon though. (: So, if you're wondering what that whole spazz before was about, well it's about this! (: Went for Mandarin tuition, which actually wasn't boring, and i got ALL my mandarin homework done! Got home, finished up my homework & now it's time to read ECLIPSE, yes i'm slow, only on the third book. [i had a dream about twilight, like WTF, i'm not obsessed with that movie, like alot of people, why the f was i dreaming about it?]

--P.S. Do you actually even care about me? It's like one moment you want me & the next - you're just trying to push me away; I do not understand. If it's done with, just tell me. Please make up your mind, I don't want to be played for a fool, thanks. & If you get mad about this, I'm sorry, I'm just speaking my mind.

ttyls loves, joanna seow.




0 twirling, 12:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment