cause maybe you're gonna be the one who saves mee - Friday, February 20, 2009

HAIRCUT; kill me noww. So, i got my bangs switched to the other side, and my hair is officially layered WAY more. AHHHHHHHHH, i'm so not used to it! :( People are telling my it's pretty but ah ah ah, i don't agree. I should really be studying for social studies, but umm, i can't. I will scream if i fail, but i shouldn't fail. I HOPE THE TEST ISN'T TOO HARD. Socials...was stupid, we watched a stupid video, i was texting the whole time. Mandarin, OMGOMGOMG i got detention for not pushing in my chair, like WTF? I DON'T GET DETENTION, OKAY OKAY OKAY? & Ivan and I had to read the passage, and we couldn't stop laughing, it took us practially half an hour to finish reading it! Science...I FINISHED THE HOMEWORK WHILE THE TEACHER WENT ON AND ON! GYM, i like volleyball (: except that i'm not too good @ VOLLEYING. THEN, the dreadful haircut! Then, HOME (: THEN, STRESSING OVER THE HAIR. Studied for like 5 minutes, reading notes, i really hope i do well? OH PLEASE.

0 twirling, 1:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment