these are head strong, CRAZY DAYS. - Sunday, February 22, 2009

ohh man, i love going downtown (: LOVE LOVE LOVE (:

FRIDAY; So, schooling - i did my socials test & i barely studied, i swear, i only studied for 5 minutes, NO JOKE. I got to class & everyone was like, "OHH, i studied quite a bitt!" & i was like...ohh, shiiiiit, but guess what? IT WAS PRETTY EASY (: except, i may not have done that wel on the written part, cause i was totally BSing. I HOPE I GOT AT LEAST AN A, if not, i'm gonna be pretty dissapointed in myself! Mandarin? THE TEACHER POSTPONED THE DICTATION (: & I had to sit next to Tony again...UGGGHS. LUNCH, i got out of detention, cause i'm SMART. Science, umm was boring. GYM - i did the run, WHEN I HAD CHEST PAINS BEFORE IT, i ran in 4 minutes 48 seconds (: but .... i used to do like 4:30? SO WTF. Then, i almost fainted cause my heart was beating too fast, and i couldn't breathe properly at all after. I WAS THE THIRD FASTEST GIRL IN CLASS THOUGH (: mm, the rest of the day was BORING.

SATURDAY; woke up @8, wasn't a pleasant morning at all, HATE TO SAY IT, but it wasn't. I went out @10.30, and guess what? I LEFT MY PHONE AT HOME, i was LOST without it, i'm so used to texting 24/7. Kellyanne and I went downtown, WENT TO CHECK OUT HOLLISTER (: umm, it was pretty alright, wasn't that great though. I only got one new shirt, a new book (YES I READ!), GODIVA CHOCOLATES (:and a new magazine. I felt REALLY bad when I actually bought 2 shirts, cause my mom is pretty much SICK of me spending so much money & having too much clothes? that she limited me to only getting one new shirt. So, i returned one of the shirts that i bought, which was from Hollister, it was really plain. I guess, I'm satisfied? HAHA, who knows. It was a good shopping trip & I controlled my spending really well, i believe! (: Got home, and had a whole bunch of text messages and missed calls on my phone, MY BAD. Kellyanne came over, and we randomly went through the magazine, and i tried on my new shirt, and according to her, it looks REALLY GOOD! (: I'm pretty content right now. MOMMY'S BUYING A NEW CLOSET FOR ME, still don't know when? She says that i desperately need it though, sooo OKAY! (: I want to shop more? i need to stop though, i'm really spending way too much, you wouldn't even want to know.


2010 winter olympics countdown clock?
everyone took pictures, i did too (:


0 twirling, 12:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment