-THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A GREATER LOVE - Thursday, February 12, 2009



ughh, im TIRED, SO TIRED :(

Monday; SCHOOL which has actually been pretty good lately (: started the gymnastics routine with Nina (: Went to the mall with Tasha & Armineh after. I got a new shirt from buffalo, and a sweater type thing to go with one of my dresses (: & I HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM SPENDING MONEY, it's upsetting. It's all good though, I'm very contented right now! Got home & had to finish homework ASAP as relatives were going to come over. WE HAD CHICKEN RICE, it was great (: Then, watched THE CiTY (:

Tuesday; SCHOOL, Nick told me some pretty intresting stuff, couldn't believe it AT ALL! :( Mandarin Class, hmm, boring as usual. SCIENCE KILLED ME (I knew everything alrdy, like review? WAY TOO MUCH) NINA & I FINISHED OUT ROUTINE (: practiced til our heads went DIZZY! Walked home, ate food then..MANDARIN TUITION. ugghs, I was getting so confused, but it was good. Got home, had a SHIT LOAD of homework, stupid socials teacher. People were over, and I had to sit there and like focus on homework, and I even missed 90210. Didn't finish homework til 10, went to shower, went to bed at like 12.

TODAYY; Socials was alright, besides what Young said to me, like seriously buddy? STFU. Mandarin was ummmm...okay. Science ... i fell asleep (: GYM, i ACED my fitness test! (: ..WALDEN COULD DO PUSH UPS WITH ME ON HIS BACK! CRAZZZY. After School, went to the mall with Tasha, Chris & Armineh - left in a matter of like half an hour. HOME NOW, eating fruit loops, gotta start on hw soon :( uggghs, my head hurts, it bumped into Hilary's SO HARD.

♥ ttyls

0 twirling, 8:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment