STUNTIN IS A HABIT, GET LIKE ME ;) - Thursday, February 19, 2009


HAPPY BiRTHDAY SAFIA (:
stuuntin is a haabit, GET LiKE ME (: hehe, i know it's an old song, but it's pretty damn ADDICTIVE (: TOOOODAY, so guess what? I'M NOT TIRED YET! AMAZED? i know I AM! been awake for 15 hours...i'm SOO gonna crasshh tonighht. YES, so since 2 am today? WOKE UP, did all my unfinished homework! (: I EVEN DID THE SCIENCE BONUS HOMEWORK, ohh damn i'm smartt! ;) DID SOCIALS WORKSHEET, i had to research that shit! THE TEACHER GAVE US THE WRONG PAGES. I spent 2 hours on my hair & 10 minutes on my makeup. HAHAHA, it's usually the total opposite, but i curled my hair..THEREFORE. Talked to a whole bunch of people from Singapore on MSN (: i miss talking to them! SCHOOL; socials, was a bore, SHILP GOT HIS IPHONE (: and yes my number better be in there! ;) Mandarin, I SAT WITH TONY CHEN, who was a know it all :( made me feel like a dumbass! Lunch, shivering like crazy, it wasn't good. SCIENCE, sat with Crystal (: we were bored as hell & played games on our cellphones & Mp3s! (: GYM=FAILURE? i almost FAINTED, then talked to Michelle, cause we were both bored as hell & i hope her foot gets better! (: WENT HOME, took a bunch of pics of my curled hair since my camera was charged!




HOMEWORK TIME
xoxo, ttyls.

0 twirling, 9:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment