she thought she had it all figured out - Thursday, February 26, 2009

Well, today was a pretty good day! (= ANTi-BULLYiNG DAY? lmao, well i didn't wear pink, OHHH WELLS, doesn't matter! So in Social Studies, we talked about bullying & OMG, it was so sad. Yeah, I haven't exactly been bullied in my life, but I'd HATE to see someone go through that. I'd hate to see it when they get to the point where they commit suicide, THAT MAKES ME CRY. We also heard about a 10 year old kid who got beat up & hung on some hook, and died 4 days later. HE'S 10 YEARS OLD, WOW HAVE A HEART YOU IDIOTS. Anyway, off that topic (: Mandarin Class was boring...OBVIOUSLY & I wrote all my thoughts about someone down! I'm going to be typing it out after this. Lunch; I went to 7-11 with Becca, Carly, and Kellyanne. As we were going back to school, i got a text from Jenny to go to starbucks, so i did. I didn't see her there because i didn't go in, so I was going to go back & as I was crossing the street, i got another text and i turned aound in the middle of the street (YES I LOOKED LIKE AN IDIOT!). Then, hung out with Jenny & Avery! (: We walked back to school after, and it was HAILING, like WTF. Got to science, and it was SNOWING, SO HEAVILY TOO. I WAS GOING TO SCREAM! Then, I went to Gym. After gym, i had like 5 effin text messages and i had to rush to catch a ride with my uncle, and on the way i bumped into Shilp. I was stuck, texting, briskwalking, and talking to Shilp all at the same time & i ended up running to my ride. I got home, and read eclipse...YES I'M A NERD! :( took a nap (: THEN WOKE UP. Did my science homework, which took um, 5 minutes? mmmhmmmms (:

....TO SOMEONE (: -this is what i wrote in mandarin class.

You have managed to absolutely confuse me; I am at a lost, thinking about what I want. One day I want you, and the next, I'm done with you. It seems like that's how you are too-one day you're the sweetest, and the next, you ignore me completely. It seems like whenever I want you? You don't want me. Whenever you want me? I don't want you. Can we please end this game of confusion, and forget all promises that have been made? I'm so confused, so upset, and just messed up at this point. I hope you know that I am in no mood to keep going with this anymore. All my happiness has been drowned out from me, and I'm tired of this. If I do keep thinking about you, if I do keep caring about you? I will be left torn apart, broken hearted, in severe depression. I'll admit that I really did likeyou...AT ONE POINT. I am sick of the many ups and downs that I've had to go through and I wouldn't be surprised if you only liked be because I liked you. So, guess what? I'm DONE with it. I can't keep going on like this, WE can't keep going on with this. Maybe you can, because you probably don't even care. I do not know what actually made you think that you had the right to hurt me this way.

So WE'RE DONE, JUST DONE; forget what happened half a year ago.
We'll start over - as friends & nothing more.
I've come to this decision and right now?
IT CAN'T BE UNDONE.
if you don't agree with this? text me & explain yourself.
I won't listen to you any other way.
So, I'm sorry...but then again,
do i actually NEED to be sorry?
SHOULD I ACTUALLY BE SORRY?
it's up to you & not to me.


LOVES, joannaseow.

0 twirling, 12:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment