ohh, i've been driving on this road too long - just tryna find my way baack home. - Friday, February 6, 2009

So, I’ve realized that I haven’t exactly been blogging about my days & instead?
A LOT ABOUT MY THOUGHTS on … well, EVERYTHING.
I’ll start blogging about my days & all that soon.
For now? Ughh, I’ve GOT to vent out all my anger (:

I was really sick yesterday & I was bored at home, so – I read blogs (:
I stumbled upon this blog and seriously? It made me mad, to realize how dumb people can be.
IF I EVER MET THAT PERSON IN REAL LIFE; I’d want to knock A LOT of sense into them!

I swear, every blog entry was about some kind of guy, who was SO crazy about her.
Every entry consisted about some party she went to, and how high & drunk she got.
“OHMAGAAWWWSH, so this guy, is like in love with me & he got into a fight with that guy, cause he’s in love with me toooo. & like at the partttyy, I got so high from marijuana & we spent $10 on marijuana & like $50 on booze. Then, apparently that guy who liked me was ALL OVER MEEEE. Then, they fought, and like OHMAAGAWWSHH he’s so protective over me, but I swear he only likes my cause of my looks, and OMGG we’re SUUCHH whores”.

What are you doing with your life? SERIOUSLY, I don’t even know this person, but, WOOOOOW. You’re not cool because you spend $10 on weed & $50 on booze, get the hell over yourself. I’m sorry if I sound like a bitch right now, but I’m amazed at how immature some people in this world are, and I do apologize if anyone finds THIS blog entry immature, but it’s understandable. It just frustrates me, to know that people younger than me act like that. What are you going to end up as when you grow up? SERIOUSLY, start thinking. No, weed & booze & boys & being a whore; those things are NOT going to help you in life.

I don’t understand why people think that drinking & doing drugs & talking about how crazy guys are about them is just basically all that their life is about. You could say that I’m just jealous and wished that I drank every day, skipped school everyday just to do drugs & took pictures of my ass, but, NO THANKS; I’m fine. I just don’t understand why people waste their lives doing things as immature as that. HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED ABOUT THE HARM THAT COMES FROM ALL THAT YOU DO? NO, IT SERIOUSLY DOESN’T MAKE YOU COOL IN ANY WAY. It makes people look down on you, it makes guys go out with you because they think you’re an easy slut, have some respect for yourself, PLEASE! I seriously doubt that it’s that hard. Putting pictures on your blog saying, “OMG, WE’RE SUCH SKANKS”, writing blogs about how drunk & wasted you were, writing about how some guy was all over you & called you a slut? BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY IT’S A COMPLIMENT WHEN YOU’RE CALLED A SLUT? No, it’s not. I just wish people would understand that you’re not cool & no one has respect for you if you do things like that. People talk about you, not because you’re “famous”, but because they’re DISGUSTED by your actions. Try getting talked about for something other than being a drunk slut that loves weed & booze, something more respectable, and maybe you’ll feel better about yourself. I can’t imagine anyone who can actually love themselves because people call them a slut, because guys are all over them 24/7 because of their “looks” (OKAY, that’s an exception, though I really didn’t think that girl was pretty, but I guess I shouldn’t be talking, but still), and if you love yourself because you get drunk & stoned every day? There’s something seriously wrong with you.

I’m sorry if this blog may have offended anyone, but when I look around me, I’m sick of seeing people wasting their lives doing things like these. When you think about it, THOSE DRUGGIES ON THE STREETS? THE ONES THAT YOU GUYS LOOK AT & THINK ARE SO PATHETIC? That’ll be you one day, if you don’t watch it. They were rich kids, who led amazing lives, but they made one stupid mistake, and that’s where they ended up. If anyone thinks I'm some heartless person that thinks that those people on the streets deserve what they got? No, I'm not like that, I feel sorry for those people, I wish they'd pick themselves up, and get help. I love reading about recovery stories, but to know that people WANT to do these things to themselves sometimes? It makes me so upset and frustrated, WHAT MAKES YOU WANT TO DO THIS? So, to anyone reading this? If you are like that, I’m sorry I offended you, but think about what you’re doing to yourself. Are you trying to hurt yourself? Please, just grow up, gain some maturity. I may not be that mature, but if even I can see that? That does say something about you.

0 twirling, 10:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment