Nothing's turned out how you wanted - Monday, February 2, 2009

So, I think people have to learn to accept the fact that if something isn't yours? It just isn't yours! There's no need to be rude & disrespectful to get what you want, because - you won't get it. Honestly, what do you gain from being such an ass? NOTHING AT ALL. Don't tell some guy that your friends are arriving, and that he won't fit in with them, JUST BECAUSE - you like someone that likes him. It's pretty obvious, idiot. No, this isn't about me, but it's about someone very close to me & he DOES NOT deserve to be treated in that manner. It's time for YOU to grow up; learn that you can't always get what you want in life. To me? You're great, you're like an older brother. To someone close to me? You're being an ass, and I act like I know nothing, because if I questioned you about what I knew & got mad at you? It would just create more tension & drama. Get OVER her, you've pretty much told her that you're IN LOVE with her, and she doesn't even care. So why make an enemy in someone - that could actually turn out to be a pretty good friend? I can't say anything straight to you, because I'd get in shit, but GROW UP? thhanks.

0 twirling, 1:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment