my whole life i place in your hands, GOD OF MERCY humbled i bow down; - Monday, February 23, 2009

TODAY WAS AN INTRESTING DAY.

i adored the message this morning @COQUITLAM ALLIANCE, about a reliant heart! It was about King David & how he relied on God through some bits of Tragedy that had happened when he was running from Saul. I LOVE THE MESSAGE, and the pastor? Pastor Brad Strelau was incredible! I got a really good quote from his message (: HERE IT IS!

"One anxiety comes after another,
LiFE iS NEVER PERFECT"

THAT IS VERY TRUE (: & he said that, and after he told us to remember that we should always rely on God, and never ourselves, because it's GOD who sustains! (: AFTER, we went for lunch @ SUSHiTOWN, the off to chinese church, and i literally fell apart. My dad was speaking today, and he decided to say that we were all so ready to move to Canada when we moved here almost 6 years ago. I GOT MAD, VERY MAD, i didn't listen to the message, and instead, did my science homework. I left church immediately and basically ran home, CRYING. My mom came home & asked what was wrong, I EXPLAINED. Then, my parents decided to explain why they didn't let me stay back last summer & why they aren't going to let me go back to study. I kind of understood where they were coming from...then i talked about going back for a vacation? MY MOM CALLED ME MANIPULATIVE, we got into a huge argument. We came to a conclusion that it was way better for me to stay here, and i may be going back next summer. As for this summer? We may redo our house, go to the states? OR i could go to Europe, if i paid for my own ticket. I may be taking Summer Camp? OR SOMETHING. i love my parents, forever & always.

& I LOVE GOD, and thank him for all that he's given me

0 twirling, 11:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment