in THE CiTY OF DREAMS; you get caught up in the schemes- - Sunday, February 8, 2009

& I simply ah-dore the sunny days in coquitlam---

okay okay, time to talk about my past week.

LAST Saturday;
Ian & his family came over & So did Allison-
We all decided to play with the wii.
Ian, Allison & I got bored with his little siblings.
Left to go to Starbucks, got lovely Frappucinos (:
though it was freezing outside.
Went to Dinner with Relatives.
Went over to Allison's to eat CNY food (:

LAST Sunday;
Morning Church - AMAZING SERMON!
i love the pastor's sermons! (:
Afternoon Church - skipped it, was too sick

Monday;
NEW CLASSES
-their alright i guess.

Tuesday;
puked after a run in gym class,
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME.
I used to be like the FASTEST in class,
I ended up with chest pains & uncontrollable coughing
worst of all; lost my voice :(

Wednesday;
Stayed home from school (:
Went to the doctor to fill out forms.
Got a blood test & Heart test.
Went shopping with my mommy after (:
only got a sweaterr thing.

Thursday;
Went to school;
DIDN'T HAVE TO DO GYM.
but, behind in classes :(
got to skip the science safety test (:

Friday;
skipped the science safety test again (:
NOT MY FAULT; the teachers!
he didn't show up..well he did,
i was late..but STILLLLLLL!
got home at like 10.30
called overseas, texted overseas,
talked on msn, it was STRESSFUL!

TODAYY;
woke up really late;
did homework-ended up falling asleep
woke up at like....7 @ night.
ate dinner, played wii with matt.
then, called my brother, looked at purse blogs
OMG, I SERIOUSLY LOVE ALL OF THOSE BAGS.
and talked on msn, grr multitasking.
NOW, listening to my parents nag about
clean rooms, WOW, why would i pack my bed..
at 10.30 @ night, I'm probably sleeping soon
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

0 twirling, 2:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment